[G4] rebuilding a G4 Digital Audio

nagable at comcast.net nagable at comcast.net
Thu Feb 16 14:24:54 PST 2006

You could probably buy one used for less than it would cost to replace all the drives--and if they took the drives they probably took the RAM?  And then you'd need to buy the OS--I think I'd keep it for spare parts and try to find another of the same model on eBay or elsewhere.

Just my two cents.

Nate
From: cerebus DaPope <cerebusdapope at yahoo.com>