[G4] rebuilding a G4 Digital Audio

Kathi Anderson kathialexis at cox.net
Thu Feb 16 17:34:34 PST 2006

I bought  a 733 digital audio without any hard drives from ebay not too
long ago. I did not need any install CD's, just bought a copy of
Panther from Apple. When installing Panther on the new hard drive, it
will format the HD.  Try googling a picture of the insides. For some
reason, it is a lot easier to find Apple resources like this than it is
for PCs.

Kathi