[G4] Applejack question

Kristen kriss at pobox.mtaonline.net
Wed Jan 11 14:01:47 PST 2006

Jim,

 Well your right, those of us who are not in know of this utility will not be
able to help you out. I'm not sure what "disk" repairs one would need to
make, (sounds like Windows speak) or why permissions need "fixing". But I
come from a strictly Linux world where we don't experience these issues (I
haven't at least) and I'm sure I'll learn the whys and how comes in due time.
While cleaning cache's and deleting swap files are done should one want to do
so. It's not required or nesissary even. Sometimes I ponder clearing my /tmp
directory but then you have to ask "why"? I supoose you could answer "just
cause I wanna".

Being part of this group is interesting. Thank you for you question Jim. I'm
sorry I'm of no help to you

Kristen