[G4] I can't get DSL in my G4...

marco santos marcomayer1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 16:53:43 PST 2006

 Hi.....I have a G4 AGP and I cant get DSL  working on it. I have a PC with DSL modem attached to it. DSL works  fine on it, but when I disconect the network cable from the PC and plug  into the network outlet on the back of the G4, nothing happens.  Everything I try to do on the G4 that has to do with network doesn't  work....I always get the message AN NETWORK ERROR OCCURED....BLAH BLAH  BLAH. Please, can anybody help me with that.I am running MAC OS 9.2.1
  THANKS

Thank you

and may God bless you

Marco Antonio dos Santos