[G4] G4 A GP Graphics - Internet browser

John Blumer nib at southslope.net
Tue Jan 24 07:41:18 PST 2006

On Jan 19, 2006, at 9:30 PM, marco santos wrote:

> Hi,       I just setup my computer to access Internet, but eighter
> Explorer 5 or Netscape Communicator presents the same problem: All
> the webpages I go its all mesed up. I have to scroll the screen to
> the right to see the page, or I can't even get access to fields
> like user name and password.  Can anybory tell me what is going on?
> I am sorry but I am new @ Mac world.

Hi Marco,
If you are using system OS 8.5 through OS 9.x ,  I would suggest -
and so does Mozilla BTW <http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/gerv/archives/
2006/01/mozillaorg_recommends_icab.html> for you to get a copy of
iCab 3.0 Beta 382. <http://www.icab.de/dl.php> .  Of course you have
a Web browser built in called Safari on OS X (Jaguar and later, I
believe) and many other good choices.
John