[G4] sawtooth connecting via ethernet

TM Buffalo tmbuff at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 07:38:31 PST 2006

I get an IP address and ruter address when the sawtooth is conected
via ethernet directly to cable router and also gets one when I plug it
in to the wireless router but then the pages wont load. the wireless
and cable router are both at their default settings. I thought of
enabling internet sharing on the sawtooth but i keep getting warnings
that doing so will change my router and other computer settings or I
might violate my contract with my ISP provder?

Should I enable it and see what happens or is that not the issue?
 thanks so much for your response didnt get much from the list
 not sure why.

Tamara