[G4] Help! G4 keeps crashing-don't know why?

J C juslookin4pgfun at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 08:42:43 PST 2006

I have a G4 466 DA with 1.25 GB Ram and an OWC
accelerated processor running at 1.33 ghz. I have a
Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 2040u monitor. I just upgraded
the OSX to 10.4.4 and replaced my original ATI Rage
128w/32mb VRam with an ATI Radeon 9000 Pro w/64mb
VRam. I use Adobe CS, Quark 6.5, MS Office 2004
regularly and have downloaded Suitcase Fusion on a
trial basis. My computer is crashing or "freezing" on
a daily and at times, several times a day basis. I
have used disk utility to repair permissions and the
38.29 GB hard drive reads SMART verified. I have also
graduated to using Applejack on a regular basis. Any
thoughts on my next move? Thanks