[G4] Help with formatting 250gig drive

Alaric Worrod alaric at worrod.com
Tue Jul 11 14:14:53 PDT 2006

Hi Guys
This is my first attempt on G4 although I have been following you for a
couple of months now. I am new to MAC and have a G4 400 to which I have
added a 250gig drive as part of an upgrade to a multitrack recorder.
It installed and formatted with no problems, but....... the system sees it
as a 130gig drive, is this a similar problem to the Windows based machine
and what software/information do I need to sort out the partition problem.
Thanks for all your other useful information
Alaric
London UK