[G4] What keyboard do you like?

Richard Klein rich at richardklein.org
Thu Jul 20 20:46:13 PDT 2006

> On Jul 15, 2006, at 8:17 AM, Richard Klein wrote:
>
>> I really don't like the layout of the compact Apple USB Keyboard
>> (M2452) that I've got.  I've been looking at Apple Pro USB keyboards
>> (M7803) on eBay, but there are other keyboards out there.  What
>> keyboards do you guys like to use with your Macs?

I finally got around to ordering a keyboard.  Based on your suggestions
I was considering the Kensington Keyboard-In-A-Box and the MacAlly iKey.
  I also noticed that Apple has a newer keyboard than the ones I was
looking at on eBay: the M9034LL/A (http://tinyurl.com/gx52f).  The
Matias Tactile Pro (http://www.matias.ca/tactilepro/) looked really
nice, but it's just too expensive.

I ended up ordering the Apple M9034LL/A from B&H Photo.

Thanks for the help!
-- Rich