[G4] Computer thinks hard drive is full

Philip J Robar pjrobar at areyoureallythatstupid.org
Mon Jun 12 17:17:55 PDT 2006

On Jun 12, 2006, at 3:57 PM, Keon Alderman wrote:

> Hello folks, I have a G4 and I would like to change the processor
> out for a faster one. Is there a site I can visit that has
> reasonable prices. I would also like to know is there any way to
> convert a G4 that isn't a digital audio version into one.
> Is it an issue with my sound card or something else.

First of all you should use the New button and not the Reply button
to create a new message. That way you don't pollute an existing
thread with an unrelated question and you can supply an appropriate
subject line.

As to your question, http://www.macsales.com/, a.k.a. Other World
Computing, has a good selection of processor upgrades and reasonable
prices.

Digital audio is easily added via USB devices. The one I use is
digital out only (from Turtle Beach), but I know that there are other
such devices depending on your needs. OWC probably has information on
this type of device. Also a little web searching is bound to turn up
lots of information.

Phil
--
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the
government fears the people, there is liberty."