[G4] Internal USB port

Richard Northouse rnorthouse at wi.rr.com
Thu Jun 22 21:02:40 PDT 2006

Hi Folks,

I have a QS 733 running OSX4.

I just purchased a nice USB card reader that reads just about anything and
everything!  It comes in a format that is the physical size and shape of a
floppy drive. It has an USB interface.

Does anyone know if there is a spare ( like in unused ) USB port internally
on the motherboard. I looked around and didn't see any, but perhaps there is
one in hiding. If there is, than I thought I could put this devise in the
unused drive slot beneath the DVD drive ????

I just had the idea because I have seen many of the PC motherboards with
extra internal USB ports.

Thanks for your wisdom.

Rich