[G4] OT: Ergonomic Chairs

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Sun Mar 5 08:13:31 PST 2006

I am 6'2", or rather only 6'1" now.  So I will not comment on the chair
hunt.

But I am 70 years old.  I went through bifocals and trifocals, all the
while working with computers (at work) and at home.  During that time,
I resorted to using "reading glasses" set to focus at arms length for
computer and any desk work.  But the best solution (for me, after two
cataract lens replacements/implants) has been to use graduated focus
(transition) lenses in my glasses.  I love them.  So, for the
conservative approach, try the reading glasses.  The transition lenses
took a few weeks to get used to.

Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,
proactive self-defense is for the rest of us.
On Feb 28, 2006, at 9:26 PM, g4-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com