[G4] G4-mail/keyboard symptoms

lbhammond at comcast.net lbhammond at comcast.net
Mon Mar 6 18:04:18 PST 2006

My symptoms have become even worse since first posting:
 I can no longer fully close out of mail, or open a window in it, (unless I am in a applcation that opens itas default).
 Of course, I can go directly to my mail server via browser, but I have many limitations with this method.  Not the least of which is that I just don't like the way it looks!

If I can't fully close mail, and it is default for other apps (ie-iPhoto), then if it auto launches would I possibly be corrupting other applications?

I will be having a clean sweep & re-install wed. with NO mail data migrated at all.
Hopefully, this will alleviate the issue.  I am concerned about the existing data backed up on external HD: should I just transfer back the existing bk-up data?  should I wipe the external HD clean too and then back up only whats Absolutely necessary?

--
Lisa b.Hammond
Production Design & Styling