[G4] Re: G4 Digest, Vol 19, Issue 18

jonseward at mindspring.com jonseward at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 16 05:26:54 PST 2006

Hi Kevin,

Try going into the 'System Preferences' icon in the Dock.  In the 'System'
bar, double click the 'Startup Dick' icon.
You should see a series of choices of all the bootable volumes on your
computer.  Select one and your choice should
be the new default OS the computer will boot into.

Jumpers shouldn't enter into it.  In the 'Disk Utility' utility application
try making sure that the drives are accessed via
'Cable Select'.

HTH,

Jon