[G4] Epson 870 Photo Stylus. Is it obsolete?

Jay Reiter jayphotos at tcq.net
Fri Mar 17 03:43:35 PST 2006

Bill - a place to check out for large to massive size prints that are
awesome quality without needing to re-mortgage the house is White House
custom Color in st. Paul, Minnesota (www.whcc.com) - I use them for both
professional prints for my clients as well as gallery prints for shows.
Jay Reiter
jayphotos photography
Portsmouth, NH