[G4] Signatures in Mail

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Thu Mar 23 19:17:30 PST 2006

On 24/3/2006 12:15 PM, "John McClernan" <jmcclernan at cranburyschool.org>
wrote:

> Tony,
> You don't have to actually re-type the sig every time you want to add it to
> a mailbox's available sigs. Once it's created in the "All Signatures" list,
> click on the identifying name you gave it in the middle pane of the window
> and drag it onto the name of the mailbox you want to have that sig and it
> will copy itself to that mailbox's sig list.
> Hope that helps save you some time.
> John

Learn something new every day, thanks. I wish this signature process was a
little more obvious. I too initially had trouble because I was trying to put
the signatures in 'al' and wasted time finding out. It seems to be a common
mistake for people to make.

Tony
http://www.tonyjohansen.com
A Life Of Art