[G4] rePanther install question

Ray Clayton ramar.clayton at verizon.net
Thu Nov 9 20:46:57 PST 2006

I appreciate the info I've gotten so far. Had trouble with my subscription,
had to re-subscribe. Anyway. I guess the installation comes down to one of
two choices.

My hard drive is partitioned. On the smaller partition (10 GB) is 9.2.2,
10.1, and all applications. And 4.25 GB free.

On the larger partition (30 GB) are all data files‹photos, letters, various,
etc., no apps. About 25 GB free.

So. Should I install Panther in the smaller partition over 10.1‹assuming the
installer will let me? Or do I install Panther in the larger partition and
therefore end up with 9.2.2 on one partition and 10.3 on the other?

I would appreciate opinions. TIA,

Ray