[G4] Reading DV+R discs on Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-105

Carol java_j at macosx.com
Sat Oct 14 17:09:50 PDT 2006

If I get the DVR-111 and patchburn, and put it in the MDD, will it work
with iDVD4?

Most of my work on the MDD is video, but at an iMovie/iDVD level.

The macsales site says that the DVR-109 works with iDVD.

The less hassle the better.

Mac OS System Support:

Supported without any drivers or patching software required when running
Mac OS X 10.3.5 and later!

Compatible with any Power Macintosh G3, G4 or G5 system with an IDE
interface. Some older systems will not be able to burn discs at full
speed due to a slower system bus or IDE bus. Highly recommended for any
G4 or G5 system.

Works perfectly with iDVD!