[G4] Value of a Dual 1GHz MDD G4

Dave March dkmnow at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 15 20:28:57 PDT 2006

I don't know about the displays, but resellers would
want at least a thousand for that MDD, as it is.  I
paid $700 for my Dual-867, and with only 512MB RAM, a
single 60 G HD, and a combo drive, that was still well
below the going rate -- display not included.

It may be hard to get that much if you sell locally.
Ih your area has a Craigslist or equivalent, that
would be the best way.  But it still might take a
while for the right buyer to find you.

If you had caught me three months ago -- if I had been
in your area -- I'd likely have plunked down a
thousand in a heartbeat!

As for the software, if you intend to continue using
it, then yes, it needs to be deleted from the machine.
 If you intend to leave all the HDs in the machine,
they should be securely erased, ans the OS reinstalled
from scratch.

Best o' luck!

--DKM