[G4] Thanks for your response re: serial port

Ernest Vincent Pons-Worley eponsworley at mac.com
Tue Oct 17 18:30:37 PDT 2006

Thanks for the info Steve.  I did check that the PCI card was Mac-
compatible before I bought it.  The system profiler sees it.  I'm
just trying to figure out how to access it from the command line.
The Stealth Serial Port is interesting, but I wanted a 9-pin
connector.  I'm sure this works, I just need to figure out how what
the equivalent of "com1" is on Darwin.

Best,
Ernest