[G4] Monitor problem

nagable at comcast.net nagable at comcast.net
Mon Oct 23 13:32:26 PDT 2006

Slap it on the side and see if it wiggles.  If it does, there's probably a loose cable connection inside.  OR--the analog-video board is going south.  There's lots of voltage in there (like 30,000 or so) so taking it apart is not an option unless you really know what you're doing and can discharge the CRT before touching anything else.

Nate