[G4] MiniMac or G4 Upgrade

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 20 19:42:23 PDT 2006

IÕve been told that a simple boost in processor speed
can make a big difference in over all performance - so
if one could find the native solution that was
designed for a QuickSilver - say a upgrade to a single
933 GB or even a dual 1.0 GB - that would make a
noticeable difference in over all performance for
around $200.00 or so.

Plus you get to see your QuickSilver reach a new level
in itÕs potential performance - given that you have
most likely maxÕed out itÕs memory ram already

But if your going for the maximum chip - well I would
most like get a max'ed out Min or go for a max'ed out
24Ó iMac and the hell with the money - it's only
money!

Bottom line itÕs a hard choose!

Rich
Houston
and yes there are a lot of us "Rich & Ricks out
here...