[G4] Upgrade Video Cards for my AGP G4 Correction!!!!

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Sat Sep 30 08:18:53 PDT 2006

Greetings ( + )!( + )

David, thank you so much, this is much more like I'm sure must of us
would like to hear, I really didn't take your last answer as being a
smart @!~ I just felt like you were talking down to me.

I forgot to mention that the first computer system that I worked on was
in 1962 which was a missile guidance computer system which was
comprised of a digital system and an analog system.

The analog system was used to test and analyze the digital the systems
ability to guide a missile accurately to the target. This system was a
very, very large physically and consisted of lots and lots of relays,
transistors and discrete components. I'm sure that the average desktop
computer of today could run rings around that system.

Again thanks for this answer, if others have comments and or
suggestions reading different cards please post to this topic. I'm not
very much interested in games I just want something that will display
the information and graphics faster.

On Sep 30, 2006, at 7:49 AM, David M. DeFelice wrote:

> Harry
>
> Sorry for being a smart @!-. My humor most of the
> time, is not very funny.
>
>  I had a rage before the radeon. I like games and the
> improvement was very real. Also liked the ability to
> pick and choose the settings for each game on the ATI
> control panel.  The visual on StarCraft and WarCraft
> was great. Also photos looked great for retouching
> (Kodak EasyShare)
>
> Hope this helps
>

> PTL
> David M. DeFelice
> Jesus Christ is Lord of all.. ;o)
>        MI-MAC ROCKS - G4, 733MHz, 1.5GB Ram, 80GBHD, Lacie DVD+RW
> 16x4x16, Radeon 9200 128MB, Maxtor 40GB Firewire, Mercury 80GB
> Firewire, 21" RastorOps SuperScan.

Cheers, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
* If pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?
Congress!
Men's restroom House of Representatives,
Washington, DC