[G4] Technical term needed for problem!

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Fri Apr 6 09:51:53 PDT 2007

Greetings ( + )!( + )

Find the file "com.apple.mail.plist" in your "Library, Preferences" and
delete it, be sure to quit the mail application first.

Don't worry the unix core will create a new "com.apple.mail.plist" file
when you open the Mail application. If the file "com.apple.mail.plist"
is already there it will use the one that exists and not create a new
file.