[G4] Messenger?

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 6 11:14:36 PDT 2007

Yes, Dan -

	There is a version of Yahoo IM available for OS-X. I use it
frequently to chat with people who remain in the Windows world.
	The OS-X version is basically the same as Windows but the Windows
version has a few more bells and whistles (eg audio heckling). The
latest handles video and text just fine. Personally I prefer Skype,
but then I have some relatives who are died in the wool fans of Yahoo
IM so I have to keep current with them.

John