[G4] Problems with Miglia TV card

Kevin Willis res19rmg at verizon.net
Thu Apr 19 18:34:01 PDT 2007

On Apr 19, 2007, at 7:23 PM, Doug Burton wrote:

> I know when I used mine to record my VHS tape collection to DVD's,
> there was a lag in the audio when recording.  On the finished DVD
> all was back to normal.  DId you experience the problem while
> recording or the finished file?
>
> Just a message from Doug...

I didn't try recording it to DVD. It was just a couple of 30 minute
shows that I couldn't stay up to watch.  When I saw  how far out of
wack the audio and video were, I just deleted them.  I haven't had
this problem until a few weeks ago.  I have been trying to remember
any changes I have made that would cause it, but I haven't figured it
out yet.

Thanks,

Kevin