[G4] 450 OSX question

Robert MacLeay robertmacleay at mac.com
Sat Apr 21 11:30:36 PDT 2007

One key bit of "architecture" which no one has mentioned is your optical
drive.

Not all 450 MHz G4 towers came with DVD drives; CD was standard and DVD was
an extra cost option when I bought my Sawtooth.

I can guarantee you the Mini's DVD install disk cannot be read by a CD-ROM
drive.

On 4/19/07 9:48 AM, "Rob Marles" <rmarles at rogers.com> asked: