[G4] Re: DVR problem

keith_w keith_w at dslextreme.com
Sun Feb 4 02:14:34 PST 2007

Brett George wrote:
> Yes, that's what I do. I also do periodic maintenance on the entire OS
> (10.4.8). But that's not a fix. It's 'making do' and it shouldn't be
> that way. This has been a KNOWN problem with Safari and firefox ever
> since they came out. It's been more than long enough for a fix to have
> been found IF the programmers cared to. I think that they think it's a
> minor problem and would rather devote their time to making cool stuff
> instead of some boring code fix!

I agree with you all the way.
I'd hope some decision-maker would see to fixing memory leaks.
That sort of thing cripples an otherwise fine program, for a lot of people.

Cross your fingers that someone with a little clout reads this list, and
will assign a little priority to that problem.

keith whaley