[G4] Browsers

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 4 08:31:49 PST 2007

Brett

While your checking out different browsers - you ought
to try "Camino" 1.0.3 !

It's basically “Mozilla” powered (i.e. Firefox) with
Mac styling!

The Camino Project has worked to create a browser that
is as functional and elegant as the computers it runs
on. The Camino web browser is powerful, secure, and
ready to meet the needs of all users while remaining
simple and elegant in its design.

Plus they have just released a new Mail Client to go
with “Camino’ called “Correo”

“Correo”, is a new open-source mail client for Mac OS
X. Correo blends technology from two popular Mozilla
projects, Camino and Thunderbird, to create a polished
native Macintosh application.