[G4] Tiger Install Question

JRHeald jrheald at wans.net
Sat Feb 10 17:37:43 PST 2007

I have a purchased version of Tiger that says it is for installation onto
the iBook G4.  I decided instead that I would rather install Tiger onto my
G4 QuickSilver, but when I try to do the install, a message appears saying
that it cannot be installed onto this computer.  I was told about a utility
called Pacifist that would somehow allow me to do the install, but after
ended up totally screwing up my 10.3.9 install and I had to do a complete
reinstallation.  Is what I am trying to do possible? Please help, and
thanks!

JH