[G4] Router trouble

les s indee77 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 11 11:30:29 PST 2007

> I am still having trouble connecting to the internet using a router.  I
> posted weeks ago and it seemed that my router had died.  Now I have a
> new linksys BEFSX41 ver. 2.1.

I too, am having the exact problems as you- only my router is a
BEFSR41. Linksys tech support is of no help whatsoever - even trying to
comprehend the accent is a major hurdle. I've been given every possible
excuse from ' the router doesn't work with Mac' to ' the problem is
with your ISP'. I have been going back and forth with Verizon (my ISP)
and Linksys for the past three months! I don't see why configuring a
router and modem is such a big PITA. I have tried various forums,
exchanged the router, changed cables etc and still no connection. I am
convinced it is a configuration problem. Desperately seeking help of a
tech guru! Anybody?
Cheers, Les