[G4] stuck and need to upgrade-resend, last got sent back

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Tue Jan 16 12:20:43 PST 2007

HUH?  I cannot recall how many disks I cloned with CCC and then replaced in my computers, with nary a problem, and nothing lost as far as I know.  Works for me, over and over and over.  Well, maybe one problem: once or twice the new disk would not let me log in (got the login window, but it balked at any attempt to log in with it), and I had to boot with the install CD (or DVD) and fix the login info.  Then, everything worked just fine.  --Steve