[G4] Re: FW: Daylight Saving Time change Hosed (Richard Klein)

Ron 'Hollywood' Parro ronparro at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 12 00:05:24 PST 2007

"Does anybody really know what time it is? Does anybody really care?"

So there you have it...

Ron 'Hollywood' Parro ;>{)
http://www.greality.com/Hollywood/
"Each small victory improves the odds that you will triumph at the
moment of truth."
	— Pat Riley

On Mar 11, 2007, at 9:29 PM, g4-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
wrote:
Richard Ramsowr wrote:
> Richard and for that matter all of us who read this
> site...
> JUST THINK WHAT ARE PC BRETHREN ARE DOING TODAY! I

Come on, man!  Is that really necessary?

--
Rich