[G4] Hardware review site?

J.M.P.Hissel jomph at xs4all.nl
Sun May 6 08:42:20 PDT 2007

On 06-05-2007 17:16, Richard Klein, rich at richardklein.org, wrote:

> I've been wanting a USB2.0 PCI card for my Quicksilver 2002 for a long
> time, but haven't been able to decide what to get.  I'm looking at the
> choices at OWC right now and still can't decide.  The IOGear card is
> cheap, but I trust the Sonnet brand more.  Where's a good place to find
> reviews of these and other Mac hardware (an external firewire enclosure
> is on my wishlist, too)?

A few months ago I bought a 3-port USB2/PCI card for my IBM NetVista P3/667.
It has no known brand and a price of Euro 9 (= US$ 12). It came with a
"For-Win-Only"-CD. Being curious, I put the card in my QS/800/2002, 10.4.9
and all works flawlessly. Just install the card, start up and run. Nothing
needed. Card is still in the QS. I bought another one for the NetVista.

Jo Hissel