[G4] Looking for a Manual for a Apple Macintosh 17" Studio Display FLAT ADC CRT Monitor

Rick Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 10 10:37:36 PST 2007

Morning All

I'm in need of a manual for a Apple Macintosh 17" Studio Display Flat
Screen ADC CRT Monitor...

The last great CRT based Display Monitor sold by Apple under the
Apple Brand... it's the one with the clear housing!

This is not a LCD... it uses Apple's ADC Connector (power & signal
down the same cable... and comes with two (2) Port USB Hub...

    * Apple Model Number: M7768
    * Tube Size: 17"
    * Viewable Size: 16" VIS
    * Tube Type: CRT
    * Dimensions (in): 18.9 H x 16.5 W x 16.9 D
     * DPI .25

For the life of me I can find anything manual or otherwise on Apple's
web site... so what do I do I go to my tried and true resource... you
guys!

Yours

Rich therepguy
Houston