[G4] (no subject)

Rick Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 27 08:06:43 PST 2007

Morning all

Currently I'm using Handspring's aging masterpiece... the Visor
Prism, as my one and only PDA. I'm on my third one... it may be old
but it works with Tiger... and I  guess that makes me slow to change.

Anyway, I'm thinking about upgrading to something a little newer...
had a Handspring Trio 90 in mind but was wondering if anyone out
there had a better idea.

My wish list includes...

Full sized Color screen
Compatible with OS X 10.4.11 (Tiger ready) as well as being able to
move forward into OS X 10.5 at some point
The ability to store a photo collection
An on-board Camera would be nice too
Palm based and iSync able

And also it has to be able to leap tall building... <GRIN>

Rich aka therepguy
Houston