[G4] Sawtooth processor

E Koballa dna.anomaly at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 13:29:14 PST 2007

I'm quite a tinkerer with my g4 Sawtooth, I've upgraded the ram and a
few other things.  I'd like to boost the processor (preferably 500mhz
or more) for several apps.  My biggest restraint is my budget, I am
saving to buy a macbook this coming summer.  I don't plan on selling my
sawtooth, but rather to use it for printer sharing, file storage, and a
computer for my girlfriend to use at my house.
The root of the question is... 500mhz processors from sawtooths cost
quite a bit more than most from digital audio g4's, what kind of
modification am I looking at to use a digital audio or other processor
with a sawtooth.

Evan