[G4] Upgraded to 10.4.10 and now it won't shut down

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Wed Oct 3 10:45:48 PDT 2007

Greetings ( + )!( + )

When I get into problems like yours I reinstall from DVD's then run all
up-dates prior to installing or running any application other than
Apple.

Then everything usually works just fine.

I know it requires a lot of effort and time, but when you need things
to work correctly you have to do, what you have to do.