[G4] Upgraded to 10.4.10 and now it won't shut down

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Wed Oct 3 12:17:29 PDT 2007

Greetings ( + )!( + )

All that I'm saying is: If your having a problem and you can not get it
resolved, then reinstall from scratch, otherwise live with your
problem.

The procedure that I use is reinstall from DVD and install all upgrades
(from internet) prior to using (because when use use an application for
the first time it will install some preference and other items that the
application needs) any application from any source other than Apple.

If this procedure doesn't suite your fancy then do it which ever way
you like. I just know what works for me. Usually fixes the problem and
doesn't take as long as posting on the user group and waiting for
suggestion that may or may not work, or perhaps suggestions that cause
more problems.

Best regards,

p.s. I know that there will be a lot of others that disagree with my
suggestions and their welcome to post their own thoughts, however how
long do you want to fix your problem!