[G4] Adding a Western Digital 160HD

John Niven senseamp at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 17:14:16 PDT 2007

This comes up all the time! Has anybody actually done
it, rather than imagining it?

I put a 160Gb drive in my Gigabit Ethernet and under
10.3.9's Disk Utility it would only recognize it as a
128Gb. How can I partition it, if it's only recognized
as 128Gb? In truth I don't really care since 128Gb is
more than enough and if I really wanted more I'd just
buy another disk.

John