[G4] Adding a Western Digital 160HD

C D T cdt at globaldsl.net
Tue Oct 9 17:54:17 PDT 2007

The Quicksilver (M8667LL/A - 2002), at least, does NOT support Cable
select and must be configured as Master and Slave (following the drive
manufacturer's instructions).

see the following link:

Scroll down to the Quicksilver section (about the middle of the page).
The manual I'm referring to is the English version in the Quicksilver
section.
After you download the manual, see page 73.

Dan