[G4] Copying DVD

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Thu Sep 6 17:37:12 PDT 2007

If you only have one drive, you can only make one at a time.
at whatever speed the disks and drive can both go at.
I have a 16x dirve so I can make my copies at roughly and =20
theoretically 12-16x real time, But
the disks must also be 16x.
And cheaper than what ? Using free or included software ?
CCC, I wouldn't use for this. Many of us use Toast,, which does make =20
it easier.
But the disk utility way seems just fine if that is what you are doing.
If as you imply the data is 4gb, double layer is a waste of cash.