[G4] Re: Lost LaCie external HD and more

Richard Meyeroff rem at meyeroff-c-c.com
Tue Sep 25 04:28:25 PDT 2007

You might try taking the drive out of the laCie box and putting it in
another external enclosure.  LaCie is notorious for bad bridge chips
and they won't sell you a new chip or replace the drive if out of
warranty. I suggest going to the Weibetech site

http://www.wiebetech.com/lacie_er.php

--
Have a Happy and Enjoy

Richard E. Meyeroff
Meyeroff Computer Consultants
410-258-7503
Richard at Meyeroff-C-C.com
Member  Apple Consultants Network  ACHDS

The Answer to your Computer Questions & Needs