[G4] Re: items available

Robert C. Buitron rcbuitron at speakeasy.net
Mon Apr 28 19:32:41 PDT 2008

Hi folks,
I hope this is ok to post. I swapped out some stuff on my computers.
Before I place these items on eBay or Craigslist, I thought someone on
this list might have an interest.

I did some G4 upgrading and have for sale:
ACard – AEC6280M, PCI Ultra ATA/133 IDE Adaptor/Controller card,
with manual, Support CD, IDE 80 pin cable, Y-split Power cord, Screw x4,
and HD mounting kit. Asking $40 plus shipping in its original package.
This will extend the G4 GB capacity beyond 120GB.

IDE cable connectors: 24 inch Ultra ATA IDE ribbon cable, 3 connector
(80 pin), and 18 inch Ultra ATA IDE ribbon cable, 3 connector (80 pin).
Asking $12 together plus shipping.

RAM from Crucial, 512MB, 168-pin DIMM, 64M x 64 SDRAM  PC133 non parity
for MAC G4 Quicksilver 2002 dual processor. Asking $40 plus shipping in
its original package.

Yes, I did save the boxes for some obsessive reason. All work fine. The
ACard works fine with OS10.5.2, which I had in my G4 MDD, 1.25 GHz, FW800.

Please contact me off the list if interested.
Rob