[G4] installing 10.4

aperry at eznet.net aperry at eznet.net
Wed Apr 30 09:13:35 PDT 2008

Please be patient with me. I'm not familiar with the exact protocol for
posting to groups, and I sent a response to Al Poulin which bounced back
because I did it through the archives and used the wrong email address so
I'm trying again:
Al, thank you so much for all the help installing
OS10.4 (March 26). I  inadvertently erased your response while checking my
email out of town, and I just figured out how to access  the G4 list
archives. I really appreciate the time it took you to be so  detailed. I
filed an extension for the taxes, and I will now read your directions and
try to follow them. In answer to your question: My external hard drive is
250G, but I partitioned it in half for some reason. I'm thinking of
removing the partition.
Aggie Perry