[G4] The definitive answer on hard drive limits?

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Tue Aug 26 13:03:56 PDT 2008

Well this may not be true for all drives, but one time I forgot about
the drive limit installed a large drive on my G4 Gigabit and tried to
transfer data off.

The G4 thought the files where there and I could see them.

The G4 started the data transfer tired to make it work but would
"error" when it could no longer read the sectors.

Brian

G4 gigE 1.0 GHz Powerlogix, 1 GB RAM