[G4] Volunteers for testing wanted - G4 Digital Audio and 800DP

Phil Crowe cawcawster at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 23:36:28 PST 2008

Hi Till -

I downloaded your extension to enable the L3 cache for a dual 800MHz QS CPU
that I installed in my Digital Audio several months ago and it works fine
with the only problem being that it periodically 'disappears' and has to be
rewritten. Maybe a battery problem, don't know.

Anyway, I also dl'd the 10.4 bersion at that time but couldn't figure out
how to install it and didn't time to figure it out. Would like to give it a
try if you have instructions on what to do do with the many files.

Phil