[G4] upgrade or buy new mac?

Richard Klein richspk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 12:40:50 PST 2008

I'd take the middle road.  Don't upgrade the DP500, and don't buy a new Mac.
Instead, pick up a lightly used MDD.  You can probably get one for roughly
the same price as a Mini, it'll come with a faster processor, fast enough
for everything except the latest iMovie, and it'll have a faster bus, to
boot.

--
Rich