[G4] Hacked Router

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 11:28:38 PST 2008

Greetings ( + )!( + )

The easy way to find out your connected Router address is to go to the
"Apple" menu and get the drop-down menu for "System Preferences" then
click on the "Network" icon.  When the "Network" window appears click
on the "Advanced" button which should bring up the "Ethernet" window
and in that window you will see "Router:	192.168.x.x " which is the
connected router.

Then paste that address into your browser window.

As for getting through the router and connecting to your son's
Powerbook depends on the password and what security measures are
implimented on the laptop.

Best regards,
ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?º?ø