[G4] Wanted: parts for G4 DP500

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 17:47:13 PDT 2008

Greetings ( + )!( + )

Amir what I've used in the past when investigating which Graphic cards
to use in a AGP Graphics platform is
Mac AGP Graphics Card Compatibility Chart which you will find at:
http://themacelite.wikispaces.com/AGP+Graphics+Card+Compatibility+Chart
It might not be  the most complete but it's easy to use and has lots
of notes.
ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?º?ø

Harry
-